Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Hey. You. Ho-down.

Matt Spaeth has enlisted me to send out invitations for his party. This is going to be a small gathering, not too many people. His parents are going out of town. So it's Saturday I've been told. If the weather's nice Matt wants to barbeque at 6. It's BYOB, and Matt says he is not supplying, so we must go to other methods. And he says:
  • get there after 5pm with food to grill and your own beer, 10937 oasis dr (down the street from ronnie's 20), attire is slutty for women, relaxed for men, and keep it small...don't invite all your friends or anything like that...just the splotches ppl and close friends

  • oh...can you edit the post? just make sure they know that they are welcome to spend the night...encouraged if they drink

I think that;s about it. My apologies, My sleeping meds have kicked in and so I'mnot making as much sense. But I have Queen in the background because I am a Killer Queen. Call Matt with any questions. Or me, cuz apparently I'm the one orchestrating this get-together.And I'm out like a belly button. Laataaaaaaaaaa ALLIAGATTTTAAAAAAA

5 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

I can't come - I will be in cinci. sorry!

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is actually in town? my break is this week and next week.

-anna

11:35 PM  
Blogger matty said...

um, so being as i'm throwing this ho-down at my parents house while they're in florida, i'd kind of like to know how many people to expect...just a ballpark figure...meaning if you read splotches, and you plan on being there, please just comment on here, or call me or email me (matt_spaeth_stl@yahoo.com). and if you want to eat, bring food to grill. i'm sorry i can't offer you food or alcohol myself, but due to some fiscal issues, i'm not in a position to pay for other peoples stuff right now.
thanks all!

10:41 AM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

what time on saturday?

10:54 PM  
Blogger matty said...

around 5 or so til wheneverh

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home