Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a good day and gets lots of good presents. I have a weird/somewhat funny quote Michael said today while I was giving him and Marge a bath before we went to my grandmas house. Well they were in the bathtub and Michael said "Hey Margaret, it kinda looks like your penis got cut off or something." Weird I know, but I couldn't stop laughing. Do all little boys go through the penis obsession stage or is it just my poor little bro who has been raised by five women?

Anyway, here are some pictures to help spread the cheer. Or whatever.

Michael making a weird face

My adorable cousin Nick "Niko" adopted from Korea

Haha Shellpoopi will kill me if she knows I posted this pic. She looks like she is fat in this picture but in reality she's a size zero. She is making a weird face with her phone.

Tom's adorable sisters, Ari on the left and Nina on the right. They fell asleep like this when I went over to Tom's tonight (Christmas Eve) to give him his present. They are so freaking cute.

Me, Michael, and my cousin Sammy.

A picture of college church with the pretty Christmas tree in front.

Sorry for posting so many pictures. If you guys get annoyed just say so. Here is another thing I made just for the MarkerSplotchers. Merry Christmas!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?userid=8766bb5940ab29fb6219b72G06122422

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha, glad to hear you made it home safely after my house; i fell asleep right after you left but just woke up. Cute elf thing, though it kind of looks like your penis got cut off or something.

Merry christmas everyone.

3:16 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

Tom, I bet I got woke up earlier than you did. I got woken up at like 6:45 a.m.

And I went to bed at like 3:30 am. I was really worried last night that something would happen because of that creepy person.

My favorite presents are a Chi straightener and a blue iPod, some clothes, Little Miss Sunshine (I got one from Tom and one from my parents), and this really good smelling perfume Tom got for me.

Word Verification: sduxu
Made me think of Sudoku

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home