Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Ohhh, the life of an actor!

I was basically a glamour queen today. I'm in this play, Cat's Paw, and I play a newscaster. The audience is seated on stage, so the director wants me to look fabulous, flawless, from close up. SO. I got my hair cut and colored (the picture is apparently a little creepy, and the color with not be quite so deep after a couple washes) and then bought products so I can style my hair the way they want it (like in the picture). Then we went to Macy's and got my makeup done by Clinique to see how we'd like it for the show. We bought all the makeup that got used. PLUS, five different products for keeping my face healthy: makeup remover, facewash, stuff to remove dead skin, moisturizing lotion, and acne spot treatment. For a grand total (haircut and makeup,etc) of $330. All paid for by the St. Michael's theater department. Basically, I rock. I've only used the facewash and shit once, and my face already feels amazingly soft. Everyone should come visit me and touch it. We also bought hot black pumps and purse. But I don't get to keep those.

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

ooooo fancy schmancy. the hair is really cute :-D

11:50 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

I like the color a lot. Sexy

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home