Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

and now for something completely stupid...

so... i'm walking back to my building around midnight last night when i decide to hurry up b/c it's really freakin cold out well i trip and fall into the porch around (concrete, raised up about 3 ft) and i catch all of my weight on the side of my arm like right where my wrist and hang meet. i end up breaking my hand.

so basically, i tripped, fell and broke my hand....

even my softball concusion story from sophomore year is better than that (and all I had to do was huddle up with the team before I was beamed in the head)

3 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

Damn a lamn. Right or left?

12:12 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

left... thankfully

1:57 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

hells yea...that concussion was way epic...sucks about your hand tho...goober...who breaks their hand? kidding...

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home