Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kicked Out

Yep, guess who got kicked out of her house? Me. Why you ask? Because I don't go to church, because I get into fights with my mom, and because I haven't been able to find a job (even though my dad has all these restrictions like I can only work two nights a week etc). Anyway I spent the end of my fall break at Tom's house and I'm not exactly sure what I will end up doing for Christmas. Weird thing is my parents are still paying for most of my school and my room etc, they just won't let me in the house.

I already miss Michael, Mergaret, and Shapoopi (Shelly).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont think ur dorm closes for christmas break

2:30 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

wow, I am sorry hovis. i hope you get all of that figured out...

3:44 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Yes it does andrew

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

east closes but west stays open. Grand forest is open all break though.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home