Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HeHe

So, summary of my day and what i would like the rest of my life to be like:

1. got up at 10 after sleeping for 10 hours.
2. went to sociology class in which we talked about immigration and had to write on post-it notes about when our ancestors came to america. had to then put said post-it notes on board (with our names on it) on timeline that was there. i decided that today was a good day to be part Japanese, 1/16th to be precise. now, once she reads it, my Asian teacher will think that my great great grandmother came to America from Japan with her brothers and aunt in the 3rd quarter of the 19th century
3. i fell asleep with the oven on while watching mulan
4. i went to calc and preceded to call the phone in the classroom from my cell phone and watch the teacher pretend to ignore it while the rest of the class got annoyed with it. did this a total of 3x during the hour and 15 min class.
5. got my friend to go the the market on campus with me so i could buy some drinks, then convinced her to buy them for me

and the best part of all of this? it's only 9 o'clock, i have no hw, and i'm pretty sure i just heard my friend walk into his room above me so i'll get to go bother him. woo!

5 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

You're my hero, and I think I love you

11:49 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I love the phone thing. Reminds me of when Carolyn kept calling Sarah's house and we thought it was Pat's friends prank calling us. And then "the police" called. Haha. Good freakin' times.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

those were good freakin times....god that was funny...

now can we just take a minute that although, amanda, your amount of sleep was impressive, true, you got nothin on me. Went to bed physically and mentally exhausted after talking to my friend eric about global politics and societal ethics at around 2:30. I didn't set an alarm cause i saw no need to go to class the next day. Next thing I know I am waking up in the dark cause its 4 fucking thirty and its snowy as hell outside. Theres about 4 inches of snow on the ground and its so cold that my bike (the one i left in the parking lot out in the elements) won't start. So what did i do? Ate some crackers and read a book for about an hour. Then i took an hour long nap. Watched a movie and here I am. I <3 COLLEGE.

1:02 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

That's weird that you guys have telephones in your classrooms. Thats amazingly clever of you to call it during class. You are a genius.

8:14 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

damn you are lucky. i have had non stop shit to do since i got back from fall break.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home