Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Pathetic

That is how I feel right now...pathetic. I feel pathetic cause I miss my old friends like crazy but they can are getting on with their lives so much easier. I feel pathetic because its been two months and I haven't made a single friend. I feel pathetic because every time I try to make new friends I just get really bad responses. I feel pathetic because the one friend I do have keeps cancelling all our plans for fraternity things.

I know everyone says that I have to give it time before I meet friends. And everyone who says that has a group of really close friends and doesn't know how hard it is to meet new people if it's not freshman year. But even if it does take time to meet new friends, what am I supposed to do with myself until I do? Right now I just spend my time feeling lonely and upset. It's like I need a friend to support me right now because I'm really stressed and lonely but the ironic thing is I don't have that friend right now.

Sorry this is so depressing and pathetic sounding but thats how I feel and I'm so fucking sick of pretending like I feel ok when really I feel the shittiest I have ever felt in my entire life. I just don't know what to do anymore

6 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

You had to know this was coming...

Smoke.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

although i do not encourage smoking (only condone and occasionally partake) stu has a point...but ignore stu...i do on a regular basis...

i suggest you just get a huge inflateable chicken and take him to a really big party...you will definitely make friends...cause who could possibly turn down a friendship with an owner of a huge inflateable chicken? no one. exactly my point.

3:00 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Hell, just wear a chicken suit everywhere. If somebody were walking around with an inflatable chicken, I'd think they're crazy. If they were wearing a chicken suit, I'd thing they're cool. But that's mostly because you can hotbox a chicken suit.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I think you should take a slightly more conservative route...

Go to meetings for student groups and stuff, so that you can meet new people. The more people you meet, the greater your chances of meeting people you actually like.

2:38 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Thank God, Anna. Someone who will take the poor girl seriously.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i never thought about that...i'm sorry...stu is right...hotboxing a chicken suit is a much better plan...

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home