Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Imogen Heap!!

GUYS. If you are awesome, then you will come to this concert with me. It's Wednesday, December 13. Doors open at 7pm. It's $20, and I need somebody to go with me. I'm pretty sure Mike will still be in Tulsa, and I don't wanna go alone. She's the lead singer of Frou Frou (you know, from the Garden State soundtrack). If you don't already love her, learn to, and proclaim your love for her to me, so that we can go to the concert together. AMEN.

5 Comments:

Blogger porgie said...

I WILL GO WITH YOU!!!!!


I LOVE IMMY!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yep... stupid tulsa kids will still be down here in oklahoma :(

is it sad that i still don't really understand that i go to school with him?

7:03 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I don't think I will be back yet...

7:34 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

have an exam that day....but no steph...nothing sad about it...

2:39 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

still be in chicago

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home