Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, May 20, 2006

here.

sooooo you guys want people to post, so here you go.
warning - this will probably be boring becuase i really don''t have much to say.
this morning i woke up at 8 - that sucked. I had to go babysit my cousin - Ryan. This child is a PERFECT example of birth control. He can be cute, but most of the time he is way to hyper for his own good. i had to take him to a birthday party for one of his preschool friends. He is four. He is really cute, and was pretty funny the whole way there (it was in chesterfield so like 20 minutes away) and kept asking me a questions, every two seconds. There was literally never a quiet moment. So we get there, and its this place called Bounce U and its basically a building full of those big blow up bouncy things, like slides, and obstacle courses, etc. It actually went a lot better than i thought, he was a good boy, and had fun (basically went down the slide for almost the entire time). I got some weird looks from the other parents though, oh well. After I babysat for him ($25 by the way - woo hoo!) I went home. My daddy and I went to the store and got a lightbulb for my taillight (the driver's side blinker was out), and my dad made me do it. So now I can say that I changed the taillight in my car. Then I had to go help my dad pick out a costume (they are doing one of those murder mystery dinner things tonight, and my dad is a navy captain. my mom is an opera singer.) She is really excited, its really funny. Now I am laying on the couch and watching the hockey game (Buffalo Sabres versus Carolina.) GO BUFFALO! - they are currently winning 2 to 1 with 2:00 left in the 2nd.
Ok. bye bye.
There was my boring post. Reba and Hovis, I hope you are appeased.

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

p.s. buffalo won 3 to 2

3:48 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

thanks, katie. i hadn't heard from you in a while. i like a slice of different people's lives. perhaps that's why i am a writer.
sorry your cousin was so annoying.

6:03 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

that wasn't boring.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home