Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, May 20, 2006

ConglomoBlog

Blah this won't stop writing in bold. Anyway, its crazy that Conglomoblog took off and is posting like five times as often as we are. It's like during the school year CB sucked but during the summer Splotches is starting to suck.

So I will post something boring just to have a post. Basically all this week I was having bad cramps and just spent like every night at Tom's house. I accidentally hurt his knee by making him double jump me so many times on the trampoline. I feel bad about that. We rented Wedding Crashers and that was funny and we started watching the House Season 1 dvd.

My mom and sister went out of town this weekend to Minnesota. Crazy. I've been spending the past couple afternoons trying to get a hold of Sister Mary so she will send my high school transcript to SLU. It sucked, I was waiting for my letter any day and I called SLU to ask about the status of my application and they were like "We haven't received your high school transcript yet" I was so pissed because my mom went to Nerinx and paid them to send it weeks ago. And they still haven't. Bastards.

I have been searching and searching for a new job because Handyman didn't pay enough and I don't think Tom was comfortable with me working with Mike Reiter. Plus I need a full time job and Handyman would only take me back for part-time. Speaking of Mike Reiter he keeps calling and texting me all the time. We hung out one night with a bunch of my other Handyman friends and it was so much fun.

Well sorry this was such a boring post but my life has been really boring since I got home. Can't wait til George's party tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

Weird on the Create A New Post page thing everything I wrote was in bold but on the actual post it came out normal.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

sorry, i don't care about mike reiter or who is or isn't your friend. See ya later tonight

12:53 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

What are your mom and sister doing in Minnesota? And where are they going?

Word Verification:
vzqbzqz-- bzq= bizzy q. that's my genius for the day.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home