Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

umm...yeah, its tuesday

so i've been working on my research paper since last night that's due today for a good long time, so i've been using the internet quite extensively. well, my computer is fucked up right now so my internet kicks me off every once in a while, meaning i have to get back on about once every hour. getting back on of course means going to my home page first which just happens to be markersplotches. now don't take this as a "i hate seeing your face" (even though that is true) but i'm bored of seeing miryams post from sunday. i know most people have finals week right now so you're all too busy which is why i've decided to undertake making a new post. don't worry about it, you can thank me later. now i wouldn't have you read all of this to be like, "is that it? bitch ain't got anything interesting in this post." but do not fear, i will not leave you hanging like that. so go to http://www.gorillamask.net/urbanninja.shtml and enjoy or not. i don't really give a shit.

4 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

just for that i'm putting you last

2:24 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Ok, so when I tried watching that on my computer it was really choppy but hilarious.

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks kind of like dave king.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Miryam, why bring so much hate into such a loving and caring environment?

HMMMMMMM??????

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home