Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, April 10, 2006

kite down!

this weekend was a lot of fun. on friday night we camped out on the field in the middle of the dorms. on saturday, i lost my virginity. rocky horror style. on sunday, i flew a kite for the first real time and it was fun! until the string broke and the kite flew away. well, actually, that was fun too. we finally found it and then had to get it out of the damn tree. which, also, was fun. plus i was wearing cool pants and my roommate's cool sunglasses. so here are some pictures of us (with the help of some friends and a dining services employee) getting down the kite.





8 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

man, my weekend was pretty dull. But I'm glad you had a good weekend to make up for my boring one!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Me!?!?

Well Anna got me drunk and waas obviously trying to take advantage of me but I cannot remember what happens next...

6:51 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

ps - i am happy for you, but it is kinda creepy to post that on splotches lol

8:57 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

i lost my virginity rocky horror style too back in october. even got a certificate. it was a blast. i don't think anyone else actually understands what you mean though

12:10 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I knew there was an explanation.

6:25 AM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

i thought for a moment she might have meant seeing the movie for the first time at midnight in a big theatre. but the way that she phrased it...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

no, i do mean that i am no longer a rocky horror picture show virgin. sillies. it was fun though really awkward having to do virgin activities on stage (which sounds even weirder).

don't you think that if i lost my actual virginity and felt like saying it here, the title of my post might be something other than "kite down!"?

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this looks cool.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home