Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, April 07, 2006

Whoopsy daisy and Yippee skippy!

Holla everybody. I was on the phone with Amanda the other day and she asked if I was going to transfer to Fordham, making me realize that I never really told you guys what my decision was. As much as I love NYC (and really like Fordham), St. Mike's is amazing, and I found (for now) my niche: Theater andFrench double major. As for transferring to SLU, as much as I want all y'alls' asses and to see urrabody more often, I actually think it makes me less homesick not to see people very often. The short breaks would just remind me how much I miss you. I'm sure you've figured out by now that the picture is of me and some friends here. To elaborate, it was taken Wednesday night while we celebrated the fact that we all get to live together in the same suite next year. That's only 5/8 of us, but it's pretty much one of the best pictures every taken. I love you all!!! I should be home around May 13 or 14....what about you?

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

i'm so glad you're happy!!!!
i'll be home may 6th, and i'm having surgery on may 10th.. i hope you all come visit me again (or at least those of you who will be home by then)

9:33 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

may 5th :-D

9:39 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

home same time

12:11 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

i'll be back june 1st.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

we're thinkin like may 15th if my car makes it...

2:27 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

May 11th probably....

Can't wait to see Tom and Miryam (and of course everyone else)!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

may 17th-18th ish. then i'll go to knox the fist weekend in june to see brian's graduation with STEPHEN COLBERT as speaker. woot.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home