Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Weirdness

So, does anyone else feel like they really aren't in college? When I think, I'm in college now it doesn't seem right. It's weird. I still feel like I'm in highschool and I will see everyone again and that this college stuff is just a break from highschool.

Anyway that probably only made sense to me. Or something. But who cares because Tommy Parker is coming up to Truman and I have not been this happy for a long time. Whee!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

you probably feel that way b/c everyone and their brother goes to truman... so it's all people that you are used to

4:23 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yeah i agree with charles. the whole college thing has definately hit me.

9:48 AM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

That's exactly what I said a while ago. I know just what you mean. I mean, I've made friends and stuff, but in the back of my mind, I'm like, "This is temporary, I'll be seeing the MS crew soon." I do love my new friends though.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

it doesn't feel like i'm here for school...college just seems like one big social party...

12:58 PM  
Blogger puc said...

(quick background- there's a lake at wellesley named "lake waban")

so there's a club on facebook call "lake waban's camp for girls", which pretty much sums up how i feel about this college thing. it just feels like camp. it's weird.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

you agree with charles? what did charles say?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

it does really feel like camp because 1) i'm sharing a room, 2) i get three free meals a day, and 3) it feels temporary, and like i can make all the friends i want here, but then i'll go back home and see all you wonderful people again.

11:40 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

alright- sorry about that - i am insane. i think i was talking to charles at the time so i put his name. i meant steph. haha

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home