Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 18, 2005

missing in a nice way

I'd just like you all to know that even though I feel like a different person every second ( - which I am because my brain is always changing and how else are people different? - ) its very comforting that you know me and have a steady concept of me, where when I see you again you'll only know pieces of me but we'll learn to know eachother again. Something that has stuck with me for some reason - I think because I'm really searching for who I am at the moment - was this time with Angela when we were walking along the beachline in Michigan and she said something about how she'd like to see how I would change in a year from that moment. I would too. Just as I'd like to see how she'd change and how all of us will change. It'll be good to see you all again so I can re-know you and be in the same place with you and feel good about being myself around you.

4 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

i miss michigan

4:32 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

i miss nice girly friend love.
jac, this is the first time i've been on the blog in months, and the first thing i saw was your post. how absolutely perfect.

5:05 PM  
Blogger puc said...

you're so right jax. (snaps) that's totallly what college is about. you know, we think we got ourselves figured out in high school, then bam. college. life changing. it's so exciting.

word verification:
grobs

7:53 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

just to warn you - one little change that will hopefully go away when i go back home - i am picking up a slight southern accent because one of my suitemates has a slight accent. i think its just cause i pick up accents easily though. :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home