Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 18, 2005

LEAP for the 4th!!

I just had the most amazing weekend of my life. I have never cried so many happy tears or felt so loved, especially by people I hardly even know. I would love you write all about it, but it's a big secret, so I can't risk putting it on the Internet. But if I talk to any of you on the phone, I would be ecstatic to tell you all about it. I am so happy and so full of love right now. I love and miss you all! Call me!!! Oh, and I should have my cell phone soon; it got mailed to my St. Louis home. Check my AIM profile for my number! I love you!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

i'm very happy for you mrm! i'll eventually find out what happened, but right now i'm making up a story in my head where you get wisked off by tom cruise and he proposes to you on the effiel tower.

i mean, whoops....

7:55 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

No, this is even better than that.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home