Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, August 07, 2005

The stars will cry the blackest tears tonight......

Well. This is it. I'm leaving tomorrow morning. If I don't see you at George's, then I won't see you............til Christmas, I suppose. I'm still trying to put that video I made online. If that doesn't work, I'm hoping to put it on CDs. If I get it online, I'll put a post up, if not, I'll......put a post up. And you can let me know if you want a copy of the CD. So. Yeah. It sucks to be the first to leave, but I sure am glad not to be the last. I'll miss you all! But boy, oh, boy, I can't wait for St. Mike's. I'll be there August 21. Whee!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

story of the year kicks ass.

that is all

3:11 PM  
Blogger puc said...

good luck! have fun! be safe! don't get preggy! keep up the grades! don't stay out too late!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

OMG miryam i miss you sooo much. even though i spent the whole past two days with you. and you just left 12 hours ago. ill just be sitting around fine and someone will say something and ill think of you and start balling again! i love you......

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home