Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Friday, August 05, 2005

Amar Sin Ser Amada

Yes, I have a new love. She's a Spanish singer, and her name is Thalia. I love her song, "Amar Sin Ser Amada" which you can view on MSN music videos. And because I'm a loser, I looked up what it meant and it means : to love without about being loved. It's a weird music video, but it's a great song. I just thought all should know. I've done nothing all day except laundry and clean my room. I could find the mop so I got on my hands and knees Cinderella style so I could wash the floor. Unfortunately, I don't have any mice friends to talk to, just Rosey, and she's slightly dumb. I can't wait til we get her gold toof. Haha. I'm done, I swear.

2 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

awww, keegs, you need a comment for that post.

i would've paid good money to see you as cinderella. did you have the bucket close? and a rag around your head? and ... well, no mice is very disappointing.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Yes, I had the bandana on and the rag- but I was using the sink, I couldn't find the bucket.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home