Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, August 01, 2005

Paper Dresses and Charlie Brown Band-Aids

Ok I really don't have much to say, I just liked my idea for a title....
I went to the doctor this morning. I had to get my shots for college. I had to get a tetanus shot and the tb test. The tetanus shot stung a little after they did it and the tb one hurt while she was doing it. I got a band aid on the tetanus shot. It is dark blue and has charlie brown in a space suit (without a helmet!) and then there are all these planets and stuff. Lucy is on there too. She has a helmet thingy on. There are also spaceships that look like snoopy. It is entertaining to look at but then i kinda start to hurt my neck cause it is on my upper arm and kinda hard to see. Yep. I don't like the dumb paper dresses they make you wear. They are uncomfortable and make me feel so awkward. Oh and I got my eyes checked and my height and stuff. I am officially 5'4'' and I have 20/20 vision in my left eye and 20/40 in my right. Together that somehow makes my vision 20/20. I don't know. Don't ask. So yeah......
Last night i went to the Alkaline Trio concert with Nick. That was pretty awesome. I have been to concerts before (but those were back when i was religious out the wazoo - when i was 13 and such - and they were christian rock ones .... ) the other one was the switchfoot one at the July 4th festivities. So this was my first real actual concert. It was pretty cool. Mosh pits scare me but they were all far away from me so i was ok. Crowd surfers make me nervous. When I was little I saw this thing on tv about how many people get injured or die at concerts because of mosh pits and crowd surfing and it freaked me out. I know those are probably not all that common but that kind of stuff sticks with you when you saw em when you were little and stuff. Yep... I don't think I have any other ramblings. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

i love pediatricians because they give you cool band-aids. i hate the fact that soon i'll have to go to a real doctor and get stupid boring ones. oh, and pediatricians always have lollipops, the highlight of any doctor visit

2:31 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

i had to go see a doctor to prove that i could work at the arch, and they made me put on a paper dress, then the doctor tore a hole in it to feel my stomach for something. weird.

yeah, and my vision is like 20/400. so there.

2:42 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

shoot, i got 20/15 in my left, and 20/20 in my right. i think ive only heard "time to waste" but i like. that is all

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home