Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

New Cell Phone

I got my new cell phone today! Whee! I was disappointed though bceause my dad showed me on the internet what phone I was getting and it is the same one I got last time and I was hoping he would have upgraded me. However, his work is paying for the phone and they decided the free phone is better than the phone that costs. Oh well I can't argue because they did pay for my plan. Anyways if anyone wants the number well call my house or something and ask for it.

9 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

what the hell? no i dont have kids. the kids i refer to are my siblings. but i am the one who mostly takes care of them during the summer so lots of times they feel like my kids. who are the people wondering if i have kids?

7:43 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

im not offended. just surprised.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

ps who is claire?

9:53 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

haha! laura, claire karlen is going to be a junior at nerinx! she was in the thespians club! she has long dark hair, she plays the piano...ring a bell? well, anyways, yay on the phone!

10:55 PM  
Blogger puc said...

okay, who let katie jackson in here?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

i have no idea who this claire is and why she would think i have children or how she has any idea who i am because i have no idea who she is!

12:57 AM  
Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

" okay, who let katie jackson in here?" Only admoderators can grant new memberships.

Anyway, sucks that you got the same phone, cause I assume you had the last one for at least a year, maybe 2, and cellphones become obsolete in 6 months, so that has to suck majorly. But I suppose you can't argue with free. And a free plan to boot.

7:58 AM  
Blogger puc said...

kidding katie dahhhhling. i luv you. by the way, mike nolan called and he said you're hot.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

well imma call mike nolan and tell him i think hes hot. because he is. but not as hot as my mike! imma call my mike and tell him i think hes hot as well.

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home