Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Frustrating

so today was mikes bday. me and sarah got him a cookie cake and everything. he told me that no one has done anything for his birthday for years and that i am amazing and kissed me on the cheek right in front of all my customers and everything. i almost swooned.
but get this. get this. i was like the first person he told about his "party tonight". he was just coming up with plans on the phone standing right behind me. and so i was like the second person invited. a. may. zing.
but hold up. dont get excited yet. once again. ONCE A FUCKING GAIN. i had to say no because...whats that...oh ya im fucking 17 and wont be 18 for another month. by the time i finally fucking turn 18 we'll all be leaving for college (mike included...hes starting college now cause he just got out of the marines...ugh isnt that so hot? boys who are in the marines are hot on my list). so i will have what two three weeks to party with him before i have to leave. oh well maybe thatwill give me enough time to work on the flaws (though very very few) with my bod so that im so super hot no one will be able to look at me. cept mike. cause hes super hott too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home