Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Miryam I Love You!!

Guy #1: Hey...uh...
Guy #2: Huh? What? Wha...what is it?
Guy #1: Nevermind. (looking down disheartened)
Guy #2: No come on, you gotta tell me. You gotta tell me. OK?
Guy #1: No. (throw head around)
Guy #2: No just tell me - I gotta know. I'm curious now.
Guy #1: No. (arms flapping)
Guy #2: Yeah...come on...tell me. Come on tell me.
Guy #1: No. (more flapping arms and throwing of the head)
Guy #2: Tell me!
Guy #1: Nooooo. (more flapping arms and throwing of the head)
Guy #2: Yeah...come on. Tell me. Whats the worst that can happen?
Guy #1: Noooooooo...I don't wanna. (rolling around on the floor)
Guy #2: But you gotta, you gotta tell me. Just tell me or I'll slap you in the face.
Guy #1: And if you slap me in the face I'm gonna slap you back...and I don't think we want any fights going on over here.
Guy #2: Slap fight.
Guy #2: (gnawing on Guy #1's hand)
Guy #1: What are you doing?
Guy #2: (still gnawing on Guy #1's hand)
Guy #1: Are you...are you trying to eat me?
Guy #2: That's pretty good...ya.
Guy #1: Alright ok, yea. Come on...don't do that. I mean, come on. What are you doing?
Guy #2: I just wanna know what you're talking about. I wanna know what you were gonna say...you know?
Guy #1: Alright I'll tell ya, I'll tell you.....................

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW?
**Is the suspense killing you yet? To find out what happens next click this link:
http://knoxskorner.com/movies.phtml
Then scroll down to under 2004 and click the third link: "That One Song"
Then either click the picture of the two clay people,
or click where it says "View in Current Window" or "View in New Window"
ENJOY!!

5 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

worst.teaser.ever

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is there a beetle in our midst?

2:03 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

i think my IQ just went down 8 points.

1:57 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Hellooooo. If you watch it you will obviously laugh. Just do it.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

well the entire post was for miryam. thats why it was titled "i love you miryam". i just figured that if anyone else wanted to know what i was talking about they could find out. and yes everyone will laugh. cause its funny. haha. but its totally mine and miryams thing so no one better rip it off because everyone here seems to be so into ripping off peoples sayings.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home