Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, June 11, 2005

I love Anna Werner

Okay, so Wednesday night Anna and I went to this lady's house for a Mary Kay thingy. It was stoopit. But later that night we picked up Amanda and went to Taco Bell, and we saw this raging bull-dyke, so of course I said dyyyyyyyyyyyke. And I'm not homophobic in the slightest, it's just a description, so off my back you people. Anyway, Anna leans over and pats my arm and says "Keegan, she can be a dyke if she wants to!" I nearly pissed my pants laughing so hard. And that is yet another reason why I love Anna Werner. The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

wow, i've never had a post about me before. and with such an affirmative title! again, wow. thanks for the kind thoughts, keegan. come over sometime and watch muppets with me.

11:29 AM  
Blogger puc said...

does it bother anyone else when it says "1 comments"? that drives me crazy. so i'm making it my goal to have at least two comments on everything so we can avoid the unpleasantness of "1 comments"

11:57 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

haha, missy, sadly yes it does bother me as well.

1:16 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

it bothers me more when there is "0 commments" which means nobody read what i wrote, or/and nobody cared.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home