Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, June 09, 2005

funny funny moment i'd like to share

okay, so at dance last night we had a little party for all the departing seniors and we had cake. and we had lots of cake, so some of the seniors took some pieces home. so i get home carrying a plate and i walk into the living room where my brother (yes, my "hot" brother) is lounging.
me: you want this?
him: what is it?
me: cake
him: cake? i love cake.

greatest moment of the week.

anna you rock.

also of note, my mikee bruise has grown to a lovely light purple and as soon as it turns green i'm taking a picture and posting it. tackle football is fun, except the day after.

8 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

and now for a fully described response:

as she read of missy's conversation, anna's mouth slowly spread open to one of a huge gaping grin. why not just a wide smile? why not a giggle? we may never know.

glad you're thinking about me, even if you didn't call like i thought you would... (not that i really care. i'm not upset at all; i was too engrossed in my puzzle to interact with you anyway)

12:38 PM  
Blogger puc said...

and i was too busy stuffing my face with cake. and then sleeping it off

12:50 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

hehe - I can't look at cake without thinking of you Anna. At my party my little cousin was like "Cake! Mmm I love cake!" and I started laughing. hehehhe - oh anna.

3:44 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

great... even though i have only a slight idea of whats happening here, i know the next time somebody says .."cake! i love cake!!!" im gonna start laughing... thank you!

8:37 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

explination for kylester: there's a band called cake (if you didn't know). anna loves them. therefore, when we went to see them in concert, she shouted out "cake! i love cake!". it may not sound very funny to you now, but watching her say it is quite funny.

9:58 PM  
Blogger kylester said...

hahahaha... its even better now. ya, i know cake.

12:32 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

your level of rocking just went up by three points. (one for appreciating the story, one for knowing of cake, and one because i assume that means you like them because i've never met someone who had heard them but didn't like them.)

12:45 AM  
Blogger kylester said...

su-weet! no phone, no phone i just wanna be alone.... i wonder what my level of rocking is it cuz ive never had one add points to it before. Gratzi!

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home