Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Guess who's back...back again....

Sorry, that was the first song lyric that popped into my head when I got to this page. So I got my information for Mizzou- wanna know some weird shit? I got accepted into a learning community, Culture and Society (woo hoo!) but unfortunately my room mate is from St. Louis. That's what my mom told me over the phone when I was in DC. So I get home, look at my mail, and guess who my roommate is? CATHERINE GAMBARO. How bizarre is that? Not that I dont' love the girl, she's a blast and cute as all hell, but isn't that strange that I was hoping to get someone from a different state for my roommate, but I got someone from my own high school? Bizarro. Here's some random information that none of you will care about but I'm posting anyway, my Mizzou mailing address is:
Keegan Kelley
111A Stafford
913 Hitt Street
Columbia, MO 65201-5294
That's so y'all can send me post cards when you go elsewhere. I also received my report card, and for all of you who are wondering, yes I really truly did graduate, I didn't get an empty envelope. Woo hoo! HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I GOT A "B" ON MY PSYCHOLOGY EXAM. And no "D"s, so I'm not grounded. Woo! Way to be an underachiever, Keegan, we're proud of you. Haha. Oh god. And guess what? Apparently I have an accent, as does Nora. That's what the native DCers say. Nora said that St. Louis people are just devoid of an accent, so it sounds strange to others, of course with the exception of waRsh, farty-far,etc. But I think she's right. And just to piss Alison off, I said y'all as often as I could to sound like a hick. I'm such an asshole. Haha, alrighty I"m going to bed now. See y'all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger cmptrnrd16 said...

they probably roomed you with someone you know on purpose to make the transition easier. Least thats what popped into my head when i read that, and it makes sense i guess.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yeah... it's cool that you get catherine b/c she's so cute and all but i'm with you on the hoping for someone from somewhere else... oh well i don't find out until the middle of july so i'll just have to keep hoping

10:20 AM  
Blogger puc said...

maybe it's a governmental conspiracy to make you perky.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home