Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ella Huelman

Ok so today Shelly was convinced she had dimples. I was like "You goddam idiot you dont have dimples get over it". That made me thnk of Ella. I was like...man I really like Ella. Not only is she really pretty but shes cute on top of it. Everyone else is either cute or pretty. Or neither. But Ella is both...how the hell does she do that? It cause of her dimples. I was like "Michlle I really like Ella. Shes cute and pretty and shes got one of the best personalities." Michelle was still pissed I called her an idiot so she told me to shut the hell up.

4 Comments:

Blogger puc said...

agreed

10:17 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

the cool thing about ella is that she's not just cute and pretty but also really nice and interesting and funny too. i like it best when she says something really funny and it really seems like it's out of nowhere but it just makes your day.

11:23 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

I LOVE ELLA'S DIMPLES!!! O my goodness they are so cute. hehe :) The best is when she tries to hide them but she just ends up smiling and TADA they show up again! hehe.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

awwww.....you guys make me blush. you just made my day. made me feel special and loved. :)

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home