Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, June 13, 2005

ah! i don't like pain

yeah, so on wednesday, i am getting all four of my impacted wisdom teeth taken out. bleh! i really, really hate the dentist, the orthodontist, and all other things to do with teeth and mouth things. i couldn't even pull my own teeth out when i was little because the snapping of tendons was too gross...it gives me goosebumps to think about. so any of you out there who have survived this and have some encouragement or advice, that'd be cool. visitors are also very, very welcome at my dad's house after my surgury. so is chocolate pudding or ice cream or snow cones. i'll apparently be pretty out of it with drugs on wednesday and sleeping a lot, but you can come any time after my surgury on wednesday. also, as soon as i regain my chewing abilities, i am going to have a monster cookie party. i was going to do it before my surgury, but that would be hell to have monster cookies around, and not be able to eat them. so i'm going to postpone it a little bit. i'll keep you all posted.

6 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

how bout an ice cream social in lieu of the monsters?

1:51 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

yes! i love ice cream socials! come to think of it, i love any kind of socials....

2:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

good luck! i'm having that same lovely thing done on tuesday of next week so you have to let me know how it goes! but expect lots of dq.. b/c well i can get a good deal on it

4:34 PM  
Blogger Psyche1231 said...

ice cream socials are good.

8:07 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

all i have to say is chew with the front

6:31 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

um i had that done a while ago...and one of my suchers (well i know how to say it but not spell it) things fell outt oo early and to this day i still have a hole in my jaw...sometimes it will randomly hurt but not that bad. i still remember when i got mine taken out the lady made me go for a walk before they put me out because she said my heart rate was too high cause i was so scared. then when i woke up i was in a completely different room and i felt like half my face was missing. i was so out of it...

the place i went to was right by ericas house...literally basically rigth next door. and apparently i was like fighting to go over to ericas house. my mom got me and christie milk shakes and i kept missing my mouth and spilling it all over the place.

it does hurt though. so good luck. i feel so sorry for my mom who not only had mike (who was still an infant at the time) and margaret who was like 5 at the time and still quite a handful and michelle who is never home to help. on top of it she had to wait on me and christie and take care of us.

its times like this when i really appreciate my mom.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home