Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

wow...school is really starting to suck

so it's 7:04 in the morining and I am on the internet? "Why?" you ask. well, because my internet decided to be an ultimate butt muncher and would not load TURNITIN.COM so i could turn in my stupid F-ing politics paper and 1:00 last night (um, this morning actually)!!!!! so I thought I would try this morning, but NO! OF COURSE NOT, SILLY ME FOR EVER THINKING THAT!!! I really hate politics class.....a lot......
But I love that I can rant on this blog thingamajig.....yeah, this is quiet effective, I feel better. oh wait, no I don't. I just remembered that I have school today. and tomorrow, and the next day......and really for like 8 more years. cheers.

1 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

woot woot for politics (not). i'm writing my paper right now and i want to die. yesssss.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home