Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

thats what i said

so im in free right now and have decided to waste it. how is it that i can get more work done when im around people and i cant get anything done when im by meyself? riddle me that...so i am looking up quotes from my favorite movies like the birdcage and interview with a vampire.
Birdcage:
Albert: Don't give me that tone!
Armand: What tone?
Albert: That sly contemptuous tone that means you know everything
because you're a man, and I know nothing because I'm a woman.
Armand: You're not a woman.
Albert: Oh, you bastard!
Interview...:
Claudia: "Who will take care of me my love, my dark angel, when you
are gone?"
Mermaids :
Charlotte Flax: Oh, I'm going to hell for sure. Here he is, talking
about his dead mother and I can't help wishing his hands were
unbuttoning my dress!
what are other that you guys like? la la la...until later

"Chewing gum is very gross. Chewing gum i hate the most" ~ Charlie and the chocolate factory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home