Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Odd Number

Ok so lately I've really been feeling like the odd person in this group (and I hate odd numbers so that's a double bad thing). I just feel like everyone else fits into the group except me, like I am being dragged along for the ride. I don't know how to explain it. I think I've felt this for a while but with the last SLUH dance and prom coming up I've been thinking about it more and more. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

4 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

Because I'm not exactly the most talkative of people I've spent a lot of time watching the way everybody interacts (oh goody, now you all feel like a science experiment). I'm sorry, I know it sucks to feel excluded. But just for some perspective, there have been plenty of times when I've felt like you were more 'part of the group' than me, for example. It doesn't help either when people talk a lot about fun things they did because it makes them feel 'part of it', making people who weren't there feel excluded, in a whole vicious cycle... Hmph. Don't you hate how that lovely inner conflict called self-concept screws things up?

10:54 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I never see you as being the odd one out. Never.

10:54 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

ditto here

3:52 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

there are times when i feel like the odd one out because i don't know any of the guys!!! at least you know who everyone is.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home