Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Reminder of Freshman Year

Remember freshman year margaret murphy. Like when she said "Kissing boys is so gross, its just like pushing spit into each others mouths. That's so gross". Ah the joys of being young and innocent. Anywho, for anyone who cares Andy is directing a play at Webster its this Thursday and Friday night. I'm for sure missing dance to go see it and so should other people. This will most likely be our last chance to see Andy before we graduate which is really depressing because I love that kid. Anyways, I apologize to people because I've just been in this really bad depressed mood for a while now and I would like to say sorry to anyone if I got snappy or whatever. (40 beneath the pants)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home