Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

grr Ms. Schroeder...

So Carolyn and I were bored during free and we decide to play cards. We played two way solitaire (only the best game ever)..... we were having a good time, playing away. Teachers would walk by and smile or joke with us (the most popular question being "who's winning?"). Corley even walked by a few times and didn't say anything. Schroeder walks by and starts bitching at us for playing cards in the hall. WTF?? She yelled at us once before for being in the way while playing cards, but that was understandable because we were kinda in the way and it was the middle of contact. ANYWAY! So she yells at us, and both of us are like, "ummm.... where in the rules does it say we can't play cards in the hall?? oh that's right IT DOESNT!" but we didn't say anything. We then went outside to play, but playing cards on concrete hurts and wind blows cards around. So then we go in the computer lab and play on the floor. That was fun, but kinda hard because cards are slippery on tile. That is my random story that I felt I had to share. I must spread the word about the unfair treatment of people who enjoy playing cards in the halls! .............. and then they made me their chief. (or found five dollars - whichever you prefer...)

5 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

who's noah?

7:43 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

You get in trouble for playing cards but not for doing some things in a park fountain? (You know what I'm talking about, you delicious cornmuffin, you.)

7:56 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Wait, nevermind. The fountain thing--maybe you know what I'm talking about, but I got my peoples mixed up. That comment was directed toward Hovis. Sorry y'all.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

way to comment so many time that my eyes are burning from looking at that ugly ass pic of yours, Pip....i love you :)

8:06 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

noah - mikee.
and yes i do know what you are talking about but no i was not involved.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home