Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I win.

Remember when I said I convinced myself I was going to sit next to a hot boy on the Greyhound and we would end up getting married and making beautiful babies? Well, it was only half true. I sat next to a hot 18-year-old boy (who is going to school in Vermont, as am I, next year, and also happens to share my birthday), and we talked for a really long time, and....ummmm.....other stuff. You'll have to ask me for the juicy gossip.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Gimme the juiciest gossip ya got.

3:35 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Oh, Nick, you think you're so funny, don't you?

7:47 PM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

i think he's pretty funny

8:01 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

shut up sarah

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home