Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I win.

Remember when I said I convinced myself I was going to sit next to a hot boy on the Greyhound and we would end up getting married and making beautiful babies? Well, it was only half true. I sat next to a hot 18-year-old boy (who is going to school in Vermont, as am I, next year, and also happens to share my birthday), and we talked for a really long time, and....ummmm.....other stuff. You'll have to ask me for the juicy gossip.

2 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

very nice job pip!! i will have to hear this juicy gossip tomorrow :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Thank you, thank you. I have finally met someone of the male persuasion who has any interest in me whatsoever! Life is good.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home