Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

photo essay

grrr i don't like photo essays. they are annoying. Humanities is a pain. Sorry I am complaining buy i have a headache and not talking all day put me in a bad mood. I am not sure why exactly, but I wallowed in my sad little thoughts all by myself, unable to share any thoughts with anyone and no one could brighten my day by telling me something funny. sigh. oh well. maybe crew tonight will put me in a better mood.
(by the way - for people who are having trouble figuring out who is who = this is katie)

i just realized that this blog makes me sound like some kind of depressed maniac. hmmm... maybe i should work on that. blah. too tired and lazy to think to something happy to say. maybe i will post a happy blog later. yep. ok, enough depressing rambling.

7 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

School is a pain. There must be better ways. Like living in a box lined with tacks.

Sorry here's a happy blog instead!

Like we could all live in the land of flowers and rainbows and frolic with purple rodents! : )

See look how happy I am!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

having a blog will make you more than depressed. It will make you realize you're wasting most of your time on meaningless shit. On the bright side you'll be motivated to actually do something. :D

...then again maybe it's just me. :/

7:14 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Oh yeah and I like photo essays. They are neat. =D

7:18 PM  
Blogger Peter said...

Mikey? Are you talking about Conglomoblog? I'm not just a member, I'm the founder. :D <--- Stupid grin. There are lots of good photoblogs out there. I suggest this site. (sorry flea, but she's a great photographer)

8:50 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

having a blog is bad sometimes - i have had one of my own for a while. it gets addicting. i am mostly just photo blogging right now - posting random pictures. that is fun. i like that. anyways... back to my photo essay.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Why'sTheRumGone? said...

i actually really like my photo essay for humanities...it was kinda fun.
Anyway, what is the point of a blog if not to vent? go ahead and sound depressed...I can cheer you up...how's this: hp 6 comes out in only 3 months!!

10:34 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

yay for hp!! yeah, the photo essay turned out to be not so bad - except for the fact that my computer is being dumb and WONT LET ME BURN MY POWERPOINT TO A CD!! grrrr

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home