Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reading

Right now my mom is sitting next to Michael and trying to teach him how to read. It is hilarious. I feel so bad for the poor kid he cant pronounce his s's, r's, or t's. Also he is kinda slow at learning and was having a hard time reading. I actually have the book memorized from hearing it so many times. It goes "That Tam. Sit Tom. Tom sat. Sit tam. I said sit Tam. I said SIT Tam. We said SIT Tam. Tam sat." Anyway there are so many s's and t's it was just so funny. He sounded like Sid the Sloth. I got a short video which I might post later when I figure out who to download videos from my camera.

Anyway, can't wait to see everyone at Amandas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home