Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sick

I am sooooo fucking pissed! I have been looking forward to New Year's all month. I even went shopping and bought all new outfits and shoes just for Marty's party. Well, last night I spent the night at Tom's house and while I was sleeping I kept having dreams that I was sick and it was so realistic. Well I woke up this morning and had a 101.6 fever. I feel like crap too. Just like how I got sick during Spring Break in the Ozarks.

I've been surrounded by sick people and been doing my best to not get myself sick. I went over to Tom's house and his brother had mono, then after his brother got over mono I went over again to his house and his brother got pnemonia (sp?). Then my little brother and sister got sick and I've been trying to stay away from them as well.

I am just soooooo angry because I will get to spend a fun new years by myself probably watching the movie Cars for the fifteenth time cause Margaret and Michael are obsessed with it. Just the new years I was dreaming of. And I won't even get to wear my new outfits or kiss anyone at midnight or anything. Should be tons of fun.

I hope no one else has to have a crappy night like mine, everyone have fun, be safe, and hopefully I will be feeling good enough to see you all soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger eat_this_corley said...

hey hovis i hope you feel better soon.
i tried to give you a call about the party tomorrow, but i think i have the wrong #

5:47 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Aw thanks Dai. My number is 314.620.5114

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home