Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

so i've been a little bored lately...i don't think you can tell from the number of posts i've made lately

so my friend shea came over for dinner tonight...and he was telling me about this friend of his...cody...and apparently he was born without a chin...and i was like omg and told him the story about the waitress from steak n shake without a chin...ya know? and he just thought that was the greatest thing ever...especiallly when i told the part about wanting to ask her how she played the violin with no chin....and the shea told me that his friend cody got chin surgery when he was in middle school because he wanted to play the violin so badly and now plays in a band and for weddings and stuff...no joke...and i cracked up harder than you would believe....just thought there was a chance you would get a kick out of that...so i think we should all go to steak n shake over thanksgiving and xmas break...

7 Comments:

Blogger justsuckit said...

i am so there

1:40 AM  
Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

done. she usually works the late shift, right?

3:09 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

oh my lord that is amazing. I want to go = wait til christmas break! pretty pretty please!!! or go over thanksgiving and then humor me by going again over christmas.

11:39 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

going more than once, hmmmm. seems a bit much to me. don't know how we'll ever manage.

12:19 PM  
Blogger matty said...

i'm so in for that. that story is amazing by the way :) miss you!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Everyone is forgetting to give credit where credit is due. Tommy is the one who said "I wonder if she can play the violin".

He's a comedic genius.

12:32 PM  
Blogger matty said...

stu that made me sick...nothing should be emo...except my grass...

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home