Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

so i took a ride...

so i knew that comin to school out here i would have some rough times...but i was suffering from a major case of cabin fever from having to go to class for the past forever and from being cooped up cause i've been sick for the past two weeks (and still am...)

...so i decided to take advantage of the fact that i'm living in one of the most gorgeous places in the world...i ditched all of my classes and went riding...and it was pretty much awesome...i met a old fat guy named max that worked at a souvenior shop up in the mountains who cracked me up...it made me feel a million times better...as did this video:

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk

10 Comments:

Blogger Ponyboy Got Goosed said...

that was fucking adorable

12:10 AM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

it laughs like my dad...

12:58 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

That was soo cute!

It reminds me of myself when I was a baby. I didn't have a weird laugh but I laughed at every fucking thing. I've seen home videos (my mom was obsessed) lasting like ten minutes with me laughnig the whole time.

Exactly how I am now.

Babies are so fucking cute. I know I am too young to have one but I can't wait until I do.

1:09 PM  
Blogger matty said...

i wanna be max when i grow up...

1:24 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

hahaha
that baby is so freaking cute.
my sisters say i giggled non stop as a baby and a toddler. but i don't think i sounded like that.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rock on carolyn

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you anon?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

who are you anon?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

and hovis, rain coats are hard to put on when preggers...

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who's pregnant?

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home