Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

SLU 72

Ok there is this thing called SLU 72 where you can sign up and get to borrow all this equipment and you get 72 hours to make a film. The films are judged and the winners get an iPod or something like that.

Anyway, me and Tom want to do it and first of all I was wondering if any of the other SLU people would like to do it with us (you can have up to four in a group).

The other thing I wanted to know is if anyone has any good ideas about what we should make our movie about. Any good ideas?

The last thing I wanted to know is if anyone has any good ideas about what I should name my fish. I have had him since mid-August. I know I asked this earlier but I only got like two suggestions and neither were really what I was looking for. I have been trying really hard to think of a good name but I can't.

7 Comments:

Blogger jacquelyn said...

poor fish might die nameless because no name was ever good enough.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

squishers, shmoopsie, crocodile, mohawk, fluffy, squidgma (which is actually the name of the skin that covers your elbow), wallace, louise, catharsey, dragon, punky, puny, peanut butter...thats all i got...

8:52 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Tire. Kung pao chicken. Meow. Fire hydrant. Aperture. Yeah, I dunno those were the first words to come to mind.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

i like kung pao chicken...

1:09 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Skunk, Legs, Bambi, Pretty Pretty Princess, Fruit Loop, Hubert, Flash, Sharkbait (hoo ha ha), Vermin, Laser, Edward, Fatty-Fatty-Two-By-Four, Blueberry, Humpty Dumpty, Glass Bitch, Deathstar, Mando, Fillet, Ding Dong, Butch. I'm no good for movie ideas, everything I think of is something Mike has done or is doing.

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i say don't name it. Naming it so late in it's fish life is like it receiving a confirmation name(too much ceremony about something that is actually meaningless.) It probably will resent all humanity, at which point it will become a pro-boxer and reject it's slave name.

Float like a fish, sting like anemone.

2:12 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

SPACECATAZ

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home