Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, September 18, 2006

i want opinions

how good/bad of an idea would it be to try to major in bio and minor in chem and math? do you think my lazy ass can do it? would the minors be good back up for my major in case (or when) i don't get into med school?

i know this is all really random, but i've been studying for my chem test later today and the thought occurred to me that i should minor in math and chem (i had already thought about minoring in one or the other). sooooo, yeah. i think i'm gonna go to bed so i can get up at 7. toodles!

3 Comments:

Blogger etepetete said...

hmmmm sorry, but I have no idea. I really don't.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

a major and two minors... all medical/science related... you is crazy!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

Amanda you are definately smart enough and I think you work for things you want so I think if you really want to do that and you know you will work hard (cause that would be tons of work!) then I say go for it.

word verification: hunkv
Hunk.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home