Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wow

So yesterday was my one year anniversary with Tom. Wow. I honestly don't feel like a whole year has passed. Pretty crazy.

It was also the one year anniversary of my first car accident and the loss of my lovely Taurus.

Also, I got a new betta fish, I'll post pictures when I can find out how to take a decent picture with enough light and no reflections. He's really pretty. Anyway I need help naming him. And I don't know who Optimus Prime is so don't tell me that name. Thanks!

12 Comments:

Blogger ConditSJ said...

Megatron. Starscream. Soundwave. Skorpinok. Jazz. Ratchet. Ironhide. Bonecrusher. Frenzy. Blackout. Bumblebee. Unicron.

That's enough of that.

Honestly, I don't care.

12:07 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

hey i was in that car accident!

1:36 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

I'm partial to the name Bob

3:32 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

Congratulations Poo Face!

9:46 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

Zoe. Smacky. Sprite. Holey Moley. (i dunno, i am in a really random mood. don't blame me for the weird-ass answers).

10:26 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

if you don't choose Bob, i'd have to second nicks choice

11:12 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Do I have to spell it out any more clearly? MEGATRON and STARSCREAM are your only two options. Choose wisely.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

I should name him Steve Irwin out of respect for my hero...

but then he might die by getting stabbed through the heart

word verification: serry
You know how Marge turned into Merge? This makes me think of the word sorry pronounced "sairy" just like the Marge/Merge thing

2:32 AM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

oh laura, i laughed out loud at your comment. yay you.

4:04 PM  
Blogger eat_this_corley said...

if you what to name him something in remembrance of steve irwin, you should name him "Crikey".

4:20 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

ooo, good one dai.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

Awesome idea Dailee. I'm gonna think of a Steve Irwin related name and name my fish that.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home