Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, September 11, 2006

Cheetah Girls

So my life was awful when Cheetah Girls 1 first came out. Michael and Margaret have every lyric to every song memorized, every move to every dance memorized, and even all the lines from the movie memorized. Finally they moved on to Balto.

But to my horror a few months ago they advertised a Cheetah Girls 2 coming out. The music in Cheetah Girls really isn't too bad unless you hear it all the time. Margaret and Michael spent hours (literally) on disneychannel.com listen to 30 second clips of all the new songs and dancing to them. I always blocked out the sound as best as I could. But one night I was bored and watched them dance and video taped it. It is hilarious.




Well, I think it's funny. They still are obsessed with Cheetah Girls 2 but now I am at school so I don't have to deal with it anymore. They even filmed a video of Cheetah Girls (I was the cameraman) and Michael dressed up like a girl because his favorite character is Aqua while Margaret's is Dorinda. They fought over who had to be Galleria and Chanel (sp?) Anyway if I can figure out how to upload the video of my brother dressed as a girl dancing I will do that.

I just thought you all would enjoy this.

5 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

K damn its not working let me try and fix it.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

If anyone knows how I can make this work tell me cause I can't figure it out

4:02 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I saw it, it works. Fcking awesome. Your brother is totally ready to bang something.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael is a god who has 1,000,000 girlfriends that say, "Oh Michael!" while they carry him on their shoulders and also sometimes bow and worship him.

11:54 PM  
Blogger maggotsparklepow said...

um, i'm not sure how to respond to that...but it was pretty damn funny.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home