Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Sunday, September 03, 2006

MISS YOU BITCHES...

...I got bored and looked at facebook for a good hour and a half. Alright, it was more like 2 or 3. Anyway, I was just looking at all of our old pictures with old friends from high school and breaks and it's freaky to see us all grow up. The evolution of hair color, piercings, make up application...I don't know, just miss you fuckers. Doesn't help that I've got some songs that are making me feel really reflective. I'm happy, and I hope everyone else is too...I'm smiling as I write this. Here's to a reunion that comes soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger matty said...

even if it is 830am, i'll drink to that...

8:40 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

lol. i miss you too keegs, and I was thinking along the same things the other day just lookin through my pics.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home