Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"you need to find yourself a girl, mate"

so i've decided i need a job cause this is what happens when i have nothing to do...
CAUTION: this an extension of my boredom...to not only put together freakin huge collages to hang on my walls but also to blog on the experience....
CAUTION #2: don't drink caffinated beverages before trying to go to bed...
CAUTION #3: everyone should come visit me...look how bored i am...
CAUTION #4: sorry i'm subjecting you to my creative-wall-puke...
basically heres the story...got sick of looking at blank walls and had way too much time on my hands so i had the plan to spray paint three boards and hang them up...but i ran out of spray paint...the left is only half done...the right is done except for a giant penis in the background, compliments of my friend pat...and the middle one just had some boobs painted on it...again...compliments of pat...and i was too cheap to buy another can of paint...plus it was lame looking so i decided to get a little bit more creative with some crap i had lying around...it then turned into a geometric dilemma...
the cds are just hangin on a bunch of thumbtacks i had lying around...pissed the shit out of my neighbor while i hammered them all in...but my cds are now organized...YEAH? (i call this piece subliminal musical penis)
for this one i just had some green cloth laying around and decided to stretch it across...then i got a little carried away with pictures i found on facebook...yes i'm pretty sure i have everyone up there...don't worry...i love you all...
so this one was blank for like 3 days cause i was out of pictures and cds and suffered the dilemma of circles, squares, ______...so today i just started cutting random crap out of magazines in triangle shapes...this is why i think i need a job...i could be a lot more productive with my time...maybe...no yea definitely...

2 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Lord in heaven...Looks pretty fucking sweet. Wanna make one for me? I lack in the creativity department, and my room is way too spartan for my tastes.

8:54 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i like em, they look much better than they sounded when you were describing them, and i like the triangle one. :-D

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home