Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Attn: Readers of tWoT

Just today I was speaking to some friends and upon recieving an insult, I immediately desired revenge, preferably in the form of a clever retort. For some reason I really wanted to use one of the insults from Wheel of Time but they escaped my mind entirely. It really was devastating, seeing as there are multitudes of appallingly cheesy insults in the series. I beg of you, any assistance. [for ex.-- what was it that Nynaeve would always call Rand? The wool-brained son of a farmer or some such thing?]

5 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

I only understood like five words in that post.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

woolhead, sheepherder, daughter/son of the sand (to Sea Folk), wetlander (from Aiel), Trolloc.

if you wanted to branch out, the worst insult ever is Hab SoSlI' Quch! (your mother has a smooth forehead)

9:19 PM  
Blogger jacquelyn said...

trolloc! yes the trollocs! oo man they say they're like orcs but we all know trollock sounds like tortoise so they're obviously turtlemen.

11:12 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

does my forehead not please you?

1:49 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

that was just a jane eyre qote, but it came to mind so i had to put it

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home