Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Ok this time I am serious

Well I needed to get back to St. Louis this weekend. So I talked to this cute guy in my biology class and he says he has enough room for one more person in his pick up truck with him and his roomate. So I meet his roomate today and we are all shoved in the front of the guy's pick up truck. The guy giving me a ride home is named Bo and the roomate is named Daniel. I have never met Daniel before until the car ride.

So Bo told me he takes 270 to Illinois. Me, being an idiot, assumed he was taking 270 South. So I asked him and I don't think he was listening and he was like "Yep". So I figured they could drop me off at my house. Well we get to 270 and I see they take north. So we try to figure out somewhere they could drop me off and Bo decides he can drop me off at SLU. Well we get lost going to SLU and Bo accidentally passes up the exit so we have to go into Illinois before we can turn around. These guys live in Illinois. Daniel was like "I was going to go up to SLU tonight after I went home and took a shower and got something to eat so would you mind coming over to my house and then I can take you up to SLU?" Thinking I had already caused enough problems, I was like "Yep that is fine."

Well I get to this kids house. Never met the kid before or his family. We sit down to dinner together. Me, this kid I met three hours ago, and his parents. How awkward is that? The funniest part was when I was leaving and the dad offered me beer and I was like "No, thank you." and the dad was like "Well I will probably never see you again so I hope you have a good life" I was like "Oh, um, thanks you too"

It was sooooooooooo awkward. Anyway I ended up at SLU and got back home and everything. It was pretty funny though.

1 Comments:

Blogger pipsqueak said...

that is amazing. yeah for awkward.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home