Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Saturday, March 25, 2006

i wish i could speak properly

alright ya'll. i basically have no idea what's going on with like, anyone, and i miss you guys like crazy. i just wanted to say i'm sorry for not keeping up with the blog, and for never calling anyone. but i'm super freaking excited for summer and i want to hang out with you guys A LOT. keegan said everything i've been thinking and i didn't even realize i was thinking all of those things. it's been easy to lose myself in my life here, and then i read her entry and i was like, holy shit where the hell have i been? you know? so you had better be ready to see margaret, cause you're gonna!

6 Comments:

Blogger Reine said...

Damn, I thought she died or something.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

yay...we're loved!

8:49 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

YAY!! I love hanging out with my Margaret!!!!!! :):):)
I was just thinking the other day about when we were little and in gradeschool and stuff. hehehehehe. good times.

10:57 AM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

margeret, you still need to come visit me in chicago. you said you would and i'm holding you to it

1:42 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

amanda -you promised to come visit me. where are you? i am waiting!! haha

4:09 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

i'm gonna have to come visit you next year katie. sorry :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home