Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Beach

Ok, so it is time to start planning everything for the beach. So far I have that Keegan, Ella, Tom, maybe Bono, maybe Allyson, my roomate Rachel, and myself are going. If anyone else is interested let me know. For now I am just going to plan on six people going but I can change that if anyone else is interested.

I need to know of those people which beach we want to go to and what time we want to go. I for sure think we should go somewhere in Florida and that we should go towards the end of summer because that way everyone will have had time to make money with summer jobs. Also I wanted to see if driving is still an option or not.

So, let me know when you all want to go and where you would want to go. I still think we need more guys so if anyone has any guy friends who would be interested in going let me know. K that is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Keegan said...

Driving is good. End of summer is good. Vote yes on propositiong going to Florida with the girls (and guys) as a last bonding session before sophomore year.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home