Marker Splotches

Ramblings of the markers

Monday, March 27, 2006

If you're bored, start here:
so i was sitting here writing my paper for my class later today when i decided to take a break from it because i have finished 1/3 of it in an hour. now i only have 2/3 of that left to write and a test to study for. i'd like you all to know that i left my floor for my friends floor so that i could get wireless internet so i could write this lovely post for your amusement (even though its rather boring). like john mayer said (just came to my head) " You held this letter [or read the blog], probably got excited [for something new], but there's nothing else inside it [or in this case, nothing of interest]". sorry for that but when lyrics come to my head like that, i've gotta stick 'em in. i know, it's sad that i'm quoting john mayer at 4:30 in the morning when i have a paper to write, but its a nice way to procrastinate.

If you're not bored, start here:
just wanted to ask again about who's coming home for easter weekend. all you trumanites better haul your asses back for to stl so i can have a good party or else it will end up being a small gathering (margaret: you and me, party in my pants) since the majority of our population is in kirksville. maybe i'll share some of my ghiradelli chocolate covered pretzels and alcohol with you. a winning combination i think. well, time to wrap this up and continue on my quest to reach the end of my paper. later gators!!

p.s. the monster energy drink called khaos kinda tastes like she-yit. i don't suggest it unless your name is stuart and you like that kind of thing or you really need to stay awake.

18 Comments:

Blogger Psyche1231 said...

haha, amanda, i love you. i think you are one of the few people i know who would actually spell out:
she-yit.
hahaha
in other news...less than a month!

8:45 AM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Man, even I wouldn't suggest trying Khaos more than once. Vault is where it's at.

10:35 AM  
Blogger etepetete said...

i will be home :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

I will be home for sure. Have a good party or I will kick your ass.

1:25 PM  
Blogger Keegan said...

Is it weird that all I really want is the pretzels and to see everyone? I could care less about the alcohol.

2:38 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

ditto keegan.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Cajackster said...

lucky sobs...i shall be spending easter with my grandmother...no pretzels for carolyn and you can count the alcohol out...

5:32 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

thats good because i'm not in a drinking mood either (nor will i be 3 weeks from now). i want to feel perfect when i bite into that juicy filet mignon i'm having for easter dinner

5:34 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

I shall spend Easter break fraternizing with my firefighting fellows. Boys:Girls::6:1

The SATs did teach me something....

8:10 PM  
Blogger Reine said...

what night are you having a party?

9:40 PM  
Blogger justsuckit said...

saturday

10:40 PM  
Blogger ConditSJ said...

Hey, Nick. Fuck you. I got The Office: Season 1 (the BBC version, that is).

I'm betting good money that I'll be in attendance at this party, if only as an excuse to use up the Malibu that I have sitting in my dorm's freezer leftover from this past weekend.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

i really want to be there! hopefully i'll be able to find a flight.. so far, not looking too great

11:27 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

I don't think I will drink. Cause I don't want someone else to drink either cause it will be bad for their liver...............

Actually I am not sure if I will even go or not cause I do not have a car anymore. We shall see

8:01 PM  
Blogger pipsqueak said...

whose liver? why am I out of the loop?

10:28 PM  
Blogger etepetete said...

ditto mrm.....

12:21 AM  
Blogger Reine said...

Keegan I don't understand what your comment means. I guess I am too stupid for my own good...

4:57 PM  
Blogger Fleaboy of the Night said...

Agh!

My liver is fine you crazy, jeez.

Vault is alright i guessm but i think it's kind of a waste. I would respect Vault if it weren't Coke's way of remarketing Surge to a younger audience.

Personally, i prefer the pure stuff...

Nodoze... 100% colombian caffiene in a pill form. Ok, maybe not colombian but pretty close atleast. I would say it's a a way better alternative to soda because it has the benifits without the sugar and other crap. Also it has no taste, which beats out the traditional alternative coffee beans, though some like the taste of coffe beans.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home